terça-feira, 24 de junho de 2014

Gym lover

I love going to the gym! My only regret is that I don't have more time to spend there... I use to say that the gym is good for the body but it's even better for the mind! That's what I really feel! 
I not only love the gym but I also love the clothes that we can wear there! Sometimes it's not easy but it's important to know how to balance looking good and feeling comfortable.

Eu adoro ir ao ginásio! Só tenho pena de não poder passar lá mais tempo... Costumo dizer que o ginásio é bom para o corpo mas é ainda melhor para a mente! É o que eu realmente penso!
Eu não só adoro o ginásio como também adoro as roupas que podemos vestir por lá! Por vezes não é fácil mas é importante sabermos balançar o bom aspeto com o conforto.





Top: H&M
Leggings: Nike
Jacket: Nike
Sneakers: Nike
Watch: Swatch

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário