sábado, 24 de maio de 2014

Kate Moss for Topshop

Being on Galleries La-Fayette where there a Topshop' shop and not trying my favourite pieces from Kate Moss for Topshop collection would be a shame. I couldn't miss the opportunity...
When I saw the collection online I fell in love with the fringed jacket because I've been looking for one like this one for a while and it is hard to find one that is not too expensive. I was lucky to find it in Paris and I confirmed my suspitions: it is beautiful!!
I also tried this black shirt that screams Kate Moss all over it and that is very pretty and relaxed.
I wish these pieces were hanging in my closet !!

Estar nas Galerias La-Fayette onde há uma loja da Topshop e não experimentar as minhas peças favoritas da coleção da Kate Moss para a Topshop seria uma pena. Eu não podia perder a oportunidade...
Quando vi a coleção online adorei o casaco com frocos porque tenho andado à imenso tempo à procura de um deste estilo mas são todos demasiado caros. Felizmente consegui encontrar este em Paris e confirmei as minhas suspeitas: é lindo!!!
Também experimentei esta túnica preta que é a cara da Kate Moss e que é muito gira e descontraída.
Adorava que estas peças estivessem penduradas no meu armário!!






Denim shirt: Stradivarius
Jeans: Zara
Sneakers: Adidas

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário